DON’T TOUCH ME I’M STERILE
- I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
- I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
- I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
- Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
- When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
- I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
- I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
- I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
- There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
- If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
Holy shit.(via shatt3r3dknuckles)
You had me at a point where I would’ve left the entire world behind for you. 2:03am, I really loved you that much. (via belluanox)
I really did.(via shatt3r3dknuckles)
19th & 20th century tiaras